The Right from the Start Medicaid (RSM) Outreach Project provides access to affordable comprehensive health care coverage to working families.
The RSM Project can help with the following:
- Right from the Start Medicaid – no cost health care coverage for children and pregnant women
- PeachCare for Kids – low-cost health care coverage for children
- Women’s Health Medicaid – coverage of breast and cervical cancer treatments for women
- Emergency Medical Assistance – payment for emergency health care expenses for non-citizens and others who are not eligible for Medicaid
- Referrals to other health care programs and related services
- Outreach - If you are interested in inviting an RSM team to your event to distribute information or to do a presentation to your group, please visit our directory to get the contact information for the RSM team near you.
Contact the Right from the Start Medicaid Outreach Project toll-free at 1-800-809-7276